Sunday, January 6, 2008
{ 10:21 PM }
Hey people!!
I realised this random fact abt my blog.
The words are seriously too small!
I read until wanna cry..
Haha, but too bad.. i dunno how to change the fonts..
K la. I'll go change the font size later...
Anyway, haven met my peeps so super long.. Ard 1 week..
SO went out for dinner with them ytd..
U noe wad
crystal wore?!!
HAHAHAHAHA!
K la, sorry crystal.. I din meant to keep teasing you ytd, but it was damn funny!!!!
HAHAHAHA, the dress u wore rly looked like a
prom dress... If i were abit more competitive, i wld need to wear a
wedding gown in order to beat you!
AND
FABIAN! Finally im meeting you.. I dun even remember the last time i saw you.. Erm, last day of A levels? HUH?
So you have been so actively clubbing till u forget the irritating girl sitting nxt to u in class!
Oh well, another one to mention- weiying. She ar.. If u ever get her messages or calls, 100% for sure it's abt clubbing..
Ok, anyway.. Here are some of the pics on last nite's dinner..

U noe wad.. this picture would be perfect if it captured crystal's dress!
ook, sorry crystal! Haha, i can imagine u fuming with ur ultrasound screaming now..

Haha, does this reminds u off dose
chinese dances whereby they have the furry furry fans....

Suddenly the chinese dance effect totally disappeared.. HAHAA!

And i swear prissy became so much prettier! AND she
LOST WEIGHT! Argh! so envious...

U noe we had to ask the waitress to take a grp photo so many times because it always turn out so ugly.. Trust me, this is the most normal looking one alr!

And
LOVELLE! This is for you. I mean u wanted to see kevin's botak look.
Haha, din mms u cuz im not familiar with singtel charges..
Oh, and also one thing! This phone huh!
LG Viewty! DUN BUY!
Most horrible phone in the world...
Hahaha, k la, not that bad.. But i still prefer Samsung..

Ok, My posts getting more and more random this days...
Anyway, carn wait to go out with xinfang n lovelle. Eh,
xinfang leh! That woman
hardly NEVER ever dates me... N noe she's asking me out for dinner.. Hmmm... Dunno got wad motive.. haha!