Sunday, April 27, 2008
{ 11:42 AM }
I realsie i dun blog often. Haha..
Ok, anyway! I have alot of pictures to share.. Juz that im abit lazy to compile them.. Maybe the nxt time or later..
So, i went for the the Raffles Roadshow. First day sales were really bad. Second day, i ate lunch at 5pm. yeah.. Haha..
First day, FABIAN came to visit me. Ok, it was like coincidental. But still its nice to see him.
Haha, should have taken a pic of him.
He looked like a big kid in army uniform.
And its proven army slim people down.
Cuz all my fellow army frens have slimmed down so much.
AMY should join the army!
Anyway, there is so many shows coming up that i need to watch, and so much shopping to be done.
I can already feel the hole in my pocket.
Better earn more money!
Anyone need tuition???
Ok, im juz kidding. Im alr busy enough..
Movies coming up i wanna watch:
1) What Happen in Vegas!
2) Dance of the Dragon
(this one is optional since it doesn't look really nice)
3) Forgetting Sarah Marshall
(Can someone tell me have i missed the show or that its not out yet)
Ok, now i need to ask for volunteers to watch these shows for me.
Anyone interested? Haha..
Hmm, i have so much to blog abt but i dun seem to have the time. Ok, shall blog some other time.
I need to go tuition people alr.
AND! JASON! I WILL READ THE STUPID BASIC THEORY BOOK K!
I wun fail. So u dun hint me on ur blog anymore kkkk! hahaha!