Tuesday, April 1, 2008
{ 12:34 AM }
PICKUP LINESHaha, i noe.. These lines sound really cheesy and i muz be really bored to be even thinking of pickup lines..
According to my colleagues, i have to flirt EVERY ah boy that joins the company.. Yep, now u noe my weapons..
Hahahaha!
1) Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.2) Did it hurt? When you fell out of heaven?3) (With hands on shoulders) Oh, those are shoulder blades, I thought they were wings.4) Stand still so I can pick you up!5) You must be a hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room.6) "Pinch me." "Why?" "You're so fine I must be dreaming."7) Ouch! My tooth hurts! Because you are soooo sweet!8) Is that the sun coming up... or is that just you lighting up my world?
9) If looks could kill you would be a weapon of mass destruction.
10) Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?Ok, enough of pickup corny lines for the night! GO SLP! NIGHTS! (: