Wednesday, May 7, 2008
{ 12:39 AM }
I swear some people seriously need to get such a shirt
Oh, oops. Wrong. It will be cheapening the brand if she ever wore it.********
Ok, anyway! Blogging is supposed to be about sharing happiness, not bitchiness.
So yep, shall update u guys with peektures again! (:
Went out with Jason the other day. N yes, ate my fav salmon don.


And unagi don..

Case Study 1

Case Study 2
Ok, so izzit me, or that he looks unwilling to take pictures?
Haha, but ok la.. I dun care. I will still take. =P

Also, bought the bubble thingy to office.
Haha, seems like anita and I are quite deprived of childhood.
One blow and the other one play with the bubbles. lol!

And i swear Starhub pay us to act spastic during working hours.
U nv noe lor! Maybe this pose will bring me more new sales?? ;)

Wads worse then posing pictures during worktime.. Look at the background. Catch our newbie, Kelvin, sleeping?? Yea...
And then here is the couple. Pierce and Xinfang!

Picture 1: Sparks!

Picture 2: FIRE! See xf trying very hard to hint pierce for a kiss?? Hehe!
Ok, amy is super crappy. Oh well, lack of sleep. Ok, time to slp! Bye people!