<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1092985555063980385?origin\x3dhttp://goodbye-n-hello.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

about me.
♥ AMY The heartbroken soul

links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

♥Carrie
♥Debbie
♥Denyse
♥ Eddy
♥Fabian
♥Jasmine Ang
♥KanYu
♥KOO
♥Lovelle
♥Pamela
♥Paula
♥Rachel Chiang
♥Saman
♥Siqi
♥ShiYun
♥Sinhui
♥Qazim
♥YS
♥Yonglin
Archives:
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008


Friday, May 2, 2008 { 11:07 PM }

I swear things that happened today dun always happen..

I mean how often can Amy boast about passing a test with flying colours..

So anyway, i officially PASSED my Basic Theory Test!

I noe basic only den so happy.. Cheap thrill can?!
And yes, 80% credit goes to Jason for being such a miserable great tutor.
Constantly forcing guiding me to concentrate on that darn book.
So yep.. Wads next? Final theory? -.-

And how i wish this was China! So i can ride my bicycle without any license.. Hence, no need to study for any such tests..

And as i was sorting out my photos, i realised these:
1) I've gained alot of weight (as usual)
2) My face is damn round now (refer to point 1)
3) Im more unglam in pics nowadays (considering amy is always so DEMURE in pictures!)
4) I missed my boring old hairstyle ( cuz i look like a cmi ah lian now, all thanks to kimage)
5) I need to lose weight (lifetime goal).
6) I got lousy complexion nowadays.

Yep, and so to add on to the collection of unglam pics, here are the ones taken today while doing our DIY facial at home.











No, i not trying to dig my nose pls....













And i swear jason is going to WILL kill me for this. HAHAHA!

And wads more. I need to lose weight. AS USUAL!
Yes, hi gym.
And hello to poached salmon and vege again. (:


AND HELLO!

TO SHIYUN AND LOVELLE,

The reason why all my entries arn't abt u guys is cuz we ARN'T EVEN MEETING!
Pls pls pls find one golden day so we can meet.
Dinner/shopping/ ice cream/bubble tea/movies/ gossips/ complaining abt losing weight/ being camwhores/ amy exaggerating??

We haven been doing all of the above together for super long.

The very last time we met was A Levels release, which is 2 MONTHS AGO!

And shiyun, we are just 6 bus stops (bus 190) away and not meeting is a sin!

Wait i get my new line, i'll have so much smses that i will bug u girls till u people come out with me.

And this time, i'll make sure church/work/tuition/army/other dates/any other commitments are not going to be any of the excuses to pang sei.