<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1092985555063980385?origin\x3dhttp://goodbye-n-hello.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

about me.
AMY The heartbroken soul

links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

♥Carrie
♥Debbie
♥Denyse
♥ Eddy
♥Fabian
♥Jasmine Ang
♥KanYu
♥KOO
♥Lovelle
♥Pamela
♥Paula
♥Rachel Chiang
♥Saman
♥Siqi
♥ShiYun
♥Sinhui
♥Qazim
♥YS
♥Yonglin
Archives:
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008


Sunday, June 8, 2008 { 1:59 AM }

Argh, i know i am supposed to post.

But i have my reasons too:
1) I need to work on a blardy sunday!

2) F*** blogger for giving me problems with the htmls. (long story..)

3) I have alot of pics to upload, which puts me to slp.

4) I am not in the mood to blog about what happened these few days.

5) Ok, maybe its juz saturaday. But blogging on a lousy day makes me write angry words.

6) My mum should just shut her **** up.
7) I know why i am feeling this way. But venting my anger here isn't the most tactful thing to do.
8) And apparently people who are involved in pissing me off don't really know that they are the culprits.

9) It goes back to reason number 1, which is seriously a HUGE turn-off!

10) I have Econs tuition after work. Teaching "International Trade".
Awesome. A chapter which i hardly even read when i was in school.
And i haven even dig the notes out.
(Finny, if u see this, pls feel extremely honoured that ur tutor, ME, is putting so much effort to drag myself to ur hse to teach this boring chapter aft a long day of work. So PLEASE PLEASE study before i come. I dun wanna repeat the same old shit for the 24812790r482th time!)

Argh!

Maybe angels can send some money down so that i wouldn't need to work so hard for uni money.

Or maybe f*** myself for my lousy grades.


See, this is wad i mean by saying unpleasant things when im not in the right mind.


And my pledge to not swear will start tomorrow instead.


AND i haven't hit the gym at all this week. Argh, this sucks!


I better start losing weight and get back onto the right track, or else i am gonna go school looking like a huge buffalo!


And again, learning judo/ muay thai when ur fat isn't the glamest thing.


Ok, dear fairy godmother,

Maybe i don't wan u to send money over..

You can burn my fats off while i sleep and let me wake up with 1kg less everyday.

See, im not greedy. Just one a day will do.

I think i will feel happier that way.


Gosh, time to sleep. I can alr feel that i am gonna start my crazy trashtalks if i dun sleep now. BYE!


Oops, and lastly. the picture below shows exactly how i feel. Just that i couldn't find the female version of it.