Hi peers, next week's gonna be my last week in Starhub.. Will really miss this hell place. Oh well, even though i have loads to complain about it, i still muz admit that it is the most wonderful place i've been since err.. Primary school??
Love this place cuz the people are relatively nice. Other than being competitive in sales, they are quite harmless actually. Not bitchy at all. GOOD!
Moreover, im earning money while killing time. I get paid to sit at my place, gossip about the latest e-news, snack, snack and still... snack!
So yep, the only bad thing is that we all simply gained weight.
But its ok. Cuz july is coming and i have all the time to gym. (i better do.. or else i'll be going back to school looking like some buffalo!)
Had so much to blog initially but after all the fuss with fixing the router, fixing this and that, i totally forgot wad to write.
Oh ya! I was abt to complain..
Ok, things to complain!
1) I was put in the office to work throughout the entire PC SHOW roadshow. Opportunity cost super high cuz sales was really good there. And in return, i had to clear other people's shit and still get scolded. Damn pek chek (if that's how u spell it)
All thanks to my TL. His 'muz-let-newbie-go' and 'jason-goes-equals-to-u-go" logics. Apparently, He thinks that Jason's money= MY money. So yep, heard that, jason??? =P
2) I need to go shopping but I have no time. ok, actually i have. Just that i am very lazy to get out of my house. Myba i'll go shopping with Jason tmr..
3) I got no time to watch 命中注定我愛你!! Got 3/4 episodes haven watch yet. I need to spend more time on my comp for entertainment, not work. Yet, despite saying this, im logged into my office mailbox now. Working from home. Siao de lor!
Ok, anyway, there's gonna be a new show coming up and i so super wanna watch it cuz it looks not bad..
It's 籃球火. The show that has Jerry yen, Xiao zhu and Wu zun. Ok la, looks watchable..
Ok, shall go watch 命中注定我愛你.. X)
Now i know why siqi watch until cry.. so sad.. sobs.. i also watch till cry. this show win le lor..