Friday, July 4, 2008
{ 10:35 AM }
I just seem to have disappeared into the crowd, just like any other tom, dick, harry;
After all these while trying to be the best, or maybe part of the best.
I dun even know what went wrong with me.
Did i not study hard enough?
Or am i just plain unlucky.
This has nothing to do with me being/wanting to be a perfectionist.
It is a FACT that im left out.
While all my friends are going to enjoy life in nus/smu/ntu,
I am just going to spend my 'happy moments' at sim.
Worse, people of previous batches with my grades are all in nus.
So tell me wads the fucking problem this year?
Argh, i know. This is not the first post abt this whole uni thing.
But i am seriously upset.
It's equivalent to 100 breakups with the hottest guy in town.
Or gaining weight till u weigh 250 pounds.
Ok, i am exagerrating, can't u tell? =P
And
6 more days to army.
And i noe, some people out there muz be thinking that amy is such a fool..
Yes, i am. I want to be one. How's that?
Looking on the brighter side,
I've bought 'The Legend' DVD!

I noe, all the ranting i'd made abt bae yong jun in the past.
How much i swear i wun ay of his shows...
Ok, let's juz ctrl, alt and del them k!
I still hate him lah. But the girl in the show is soooooo super duper chio!
Omg, she muz be the love of my life!
She's super pretty!
And i super wanna watch the show now.
SO JASON KOH, CAN YOU PLS WAKE UP AND COME OVER NOW.
Or else i am gonna watch the show without you and u better not complain afterwards!
Ok, i watched abt ytd... BUT i dun mind watching it again cuz there's so many scenes of the LOML!!
Hmm, k la. Meanwhile i go sim pay some fees first. Later den come back watch.
Oh, and i forgot! YESTERDAY WAS MY LAST DAY IN STARHUB!
FINALLY, after all these while..
Haha, and guess wad.
I am going back to Starhub and work nxt sat.
Juz that i am gonna to shift from corporate sales dept to ihub sales.
Ok, i know u dun get me.
In other words, im not going to work in the office anymore.
I am going over to ihub at cuppage to work.
Now u get it (=
ok, BYE!