This is so ridiculous.
I woke up at 6am this morning and told myself that i wanna be alone.
So now, im sitting in front of the comp since 10am.
Not feeling any guilt for ponning sch once again.
In primary sch, i pon higher chinese.
In sec school, i was more like home schooling.
In JC, i visit the polyclinic regularly.
Now, in uni, i self proclaimed my own two-day week.
I only have lessons on three days, and i still can't bring myself to go for all three days.
Fucked up, i swear.
Im going to permantly crash tue's maths lessons in the noon so that on wed, i wun have this problem anymore.
Anw, I think i need to go for some starhub briefing this evening, but i have amore and i fking have no idea where the briefing is.
Blame it on Recruit Express/ Starhub.
They don't fill u with the info, and you freaking can't get them over the phone.
So what do you want me to do?
Telepathy??
Omg, i dread working for Comex. I don't mind getting a fixed pay, go there and stand. Do nothing and give out fliers.
I don't wanna face customers.
I have a constant emo face now. People are sure going to write in and complain again.
I went for Judo ytd night, finally.
First thing Sensei asked, " Eh, you went to get married ah? So long never come!"
Then i replied, " Yah lor, went for honeymoon. Next time bring you along lah!"
Haha, sensei is such a cute man.
(I was refering to my teacher. He's this small ah gong who always find joy teasing me.)
Anw, there were some cheena visitors yesterday.
Apparently, teacher has this China tycoon friend who came over for holiday. Then his bodyguards are some international fighters. So they came and taught us some new skills.
Dun worry, i checked already. That tycoon's son is too young. (Still very small boy.)
And i heard this guy is some big fk.. Apparently some billionare in china.
Anyway, his bodyguards looked like some Olympic gymnasts.
Seriously, their muscles were oozing out from their singlets.
I really wanted to ask them to wear shirts instead.
But hor, don't play play.. These guys fight like superheros!
3 seconds and they can swing, throw and pin you on the ground.
I swear i couldn't even catch my breathe.
Still, i must complain!!!!
MY BUTT HURTS!
Apparently, teacher says i must get thrown till i can overcome the fear of being thrown.
OKOK, LET ME TELL YOU NOW,
Mentally, I am NOT afraid of being thrown.
BUT physically, my BUTT can't take it anymore!
So pls lah, pls... Dun throw me anymore, pleaseee!
And trust me, for the first time, i was soaked with sweat after judo.
But after Mr Lee's bike ride home, my shirt's totally dry.
Now we know, shirt cannot dry in time, go ride a bike.
And for people that see me around, STOP asking me "You okay?"
Do i look like im not okay.
Please, im okay, okay?
I okay also let you ask until not okay.
I just need someone to hold on to when i sleep.And I need someone to warm my hands when the cold wind blows.
We need to meet and talk. Contact me when you're out.Even if you dread seeing me.