Friday, August 22, 2008
{ 4:50 PM }
SHIYUN! Yes, that's you.
Please tell me this is the 'i've-just-started-school' syndrome.
Omg, can you believe it, even when we are at different schools now, we still feel the same emotions. I think it's the
cck- bukit panjang air!
(Eh, laugh lah!)
I am so freaking emo. Like how i was back then in JC.
And i know this is so bad for my mental health.
I sleep more than 12 hours a day so as not to feel emo.
And i end up having nightmares.
I FREAKING CAN'T STUDY!
Fk la. How to take exams liddat..
Maybe it's just the time of the month..
I need someone to save me from this too. OK, shiyun. We're so going to meet for ice cream tonight! ((=
All i want to say to him is that,I need someone who can at least msg me once a day.Tell me how's life, if you're dead or alive.And be frank with me about wads going on.Don't ignore me.And you can have all the freedom you want.I still care cuz i still love. Why don't you ever get it?
I very much need a person to tell me that he's feeling the same way too.
Cuz right now, you seem to be like a fucking stranger to me.