Tuesday, August 12, 2008
{ 3:58 PM }

Judo
makes me happy.
I feel that all my worries and troubles are gone during judo..
So don't ask me why i take the trouble to travel so far juz to learn it =)
And dragon boat training clashes with judo, on both days. -.-
Opportunity cost (draw PPF) of skipping judo for dragon boat is very high!
Yizhen suggested that i shld join canoeing since im always somehow linked to canoeists.
-___-
Yep.. Hmm, maybe i shld juz spend more time to earn more money and stop trying so hard to kill time by joining all these dumb ccas and get myself under the sun. Cuz everyone knows how much i hate the sun since ncc days.
And as i was reading alot of peers' blogs, it's funny how people end up at places you never expect them to be.
Those whom you thought would do damn well in exams end up in lousy schools as you, while those you thought who were screwed-ups end up being in the faculty you dreamt to be in all your life.
Random people of the past end up majoring in funny things that you won't even believe.
For instance; Jasmine ang becoming a teacher,
Koo ying ying taking Project Management and Chinese Music,
Candice Loo taking architecture,
Nabilah taking Psychology, etc
Oh! And me taking Econs and Finance, when i hated maths to the core since primary school!
It's just weird.
Weird how people struggle to study weird things for the sake of good money.
Then once again, i always believe the world evolves around money.
Honestly, i juz want to finish my degree asap and get over it and done with.
I really don't like the constant fear of screwing up once again.
But actually, i can't imagine myself getting a job at one of the banks in the near future.
It's gonna be hell working with numbers for a lifetime!
And I guess the only numbers i don't hate would be the figures in my bank account.
I hate the feeling of putting in 100% effort and not getting good rates of return.
Im probably just greedy.
And i swear cam-whoring is the best remedy to self-recovery.(More like wake up too early in the morning nothing to do =X)

- I need to stop being lazy. Start studying and pay my UOL bills for god sake!
- Try to get my ass out of the house tonight for judo even when it's raining cats and dogs.
- Stop thinking of things that pulls me back.
Ohhh!! I forgot!
AND TO THE CUSTOMER OUT THERE WHO EMAILED IN TO COMPLAIN ABT ME:
&$^&$%#$$ YOU!
Sheesh.
You leave your troubles at the door
I feel we don't know what we're fighting for
Feels like I'm a prisoner baby
So hard when you have to fake it
It hurts so much to feel love
When you know you've got to break it
And this is the sound of a broken heart beating
Almost died when I found your heart cheating
I won't survive very much longer
You got to keep this broken heart stronger
-This is the Sound
The Last Goodnight -