I don't even know whether to be happy or not. I used to squeeze everything into five days, leaving my weekend free for Jason. But now?
And my study guides are not going to be flown over any sooner. Others all started studying their study guides alr. It's freaking thick, i swear. All words, words and words. Small small words to be exact. (Ang moh people very lor sor one..) Yah, i rly don't mind paying UOL abit more so that they can DHL/ FEDEX my books over NOW. Kiasu in nature (JC people)
And FABIAN!
I bet you are secretly smiling to yourself now. So many girls declaring their love for you.
Haha, BUT you know, I STILL LOVE YOU MOST!
Wa lao, we are born to meet and ya, err...hmmm...
I still remember in school, how you'll always say you like fat and manly girls, then turn and look at me. -.- I know you just love me too much. X) (self declared once again)
And i don't wanna be a burden/ problem for my friends. Although i do admit that im more of a nuisance nowadays when im emo.
Anyway, im working for the coming Comex roadshow. Money can't buy love. But money can bring me cheap thrills.
Ok, i must aim to maximise sales, then i can go spend money like crazy after that.
SHIYUN,
We look horrible at 1 plus in the morning. But i still need to say this, You're one friend that i had never regretted being with. Sometimes, i feel that you have taught me alot on how to love myself and see how wonderful life can be even when all things come crashing down.
And i was listening to all the old old songs, and i got addicted to this particular song.The lyrics are damn emo.. I must be really upset. If not i wun be listening such a rock emo song at 2am in the morning.
Scars- Papa Roach
And yep, Fabian, i feel so bad saying this.. But how i wish the person who could intro himself to me was him. Hai. Emo emo emo emo! Omg, that song is stuck in my head now. I feel seriously fucked up.
Ahh, i watching 命中注定我愛你 last episode. so sad yet touching. Omg, i dunno wad i saying le.. haha.. Ok, watch finish, cry finish, im going to sleep! 3am le.. Tmr still got school! )= Omg, im waking up in 3 hrs times and tmr is darn long day!!!! JUDO!! IM SO NOT GOING TO PON JUDO, I SWEAR!