What happens when two attached individuals fall for each other? I supposed that is lust, not love.
Why do backup lovers work? Because they don't care about anything else other than maximizing their personal satisfaction. If backup lovers were to become real lovers, they will screw up like any other couple.
So you're not in love with him, he just treats you (and all the other girls) well. (you know who im talking abt)
Why do most people not appreciate what they have at the moment? It's sad to read about friends, who have the nicest guys around them, complaining about how they miss their jackass ex-es or hoping to meet someone even better. Like wtf!
Met up with Hui Qin finally (after 1.5 years when she stays only a few roads away from me). Haha, she said i changed alot. Like what happen to the old me.. Yea, i think so too. )=
She was like " AMY! What happen to ALL-MEN-SHLD-DIE? And what happened to WE-MUST-LOSE-WEIGHT-EVERYDAY?"
Ya, i wonder what happened too. I dunno. Sometimes, I wonder if i love the old me more.
In crescent and cj, i may be the bitchest bitch around. I hate school, starve myself, gym like mad, get flings, go for darn cute guys, mock my ex-bf's current gf, etc.
I have to admit that i enjoyed that part of life. But it had brought me an equal amount of tears.
Now that i've changed. In most aspects, it was for the better. At least now, i know what to aim for in life.
But in other aspects, im a total ZERO. Total failure. I can't even be bothered to get friends cuz i hate to always see their back facing me. Tell me, how many of my 'best friends' have walked out of my life? I can't even get a friend who can share her lecture notes with me. NONE! All fucked-up 'frienemies'. All competitors. All hi-bye friends.
I can't bring myself to trust anyone. Then i get a boyfriend and overload him with all my emotions. Thinking that he will be there for me forever. Someone to hold on to me when i'm falling. And maybe i was wrong. Cuz they are just not going to be your best friend, so just accept that.
And i never wanted to admit that you're right. But i guess this is wad it seems.
Yes, i am what you were. And she will be what i am now. The cycle goes on.
Sometimes you make me wanna cry.
To guys, we are just there to cure their lonely nights. Where's the love we need? Enough said.
Hui qin, you keep me thinking. Self-check is good. (=
Haha, but the 'i-muz-lose-weight' syndrome is totally a 'breakup syndrome'!
It makes you just wanna prove to whosoever that you are hotter and better without him. So you starve yourself and train like mad in gyms. Den you study like a cow. Cuz you don't allow yourself to have any time to be emo over him. All you want is to win the 'imaginary him'.
But i swear you'll love it.
Amazingly, love makes people fat. Cuz when you are happy, you eat more. When you go on date, you eat somemore. Where's the diet and where's the 5-hrs-daily gym routine?
And worse, when ur emo, u eat chocolate, like wad im doing now..
***********************************
And omg, this is so secondary school. And i swear watching MVs makes u stupid. So misleading.. Haha..
There's this one.
It's trying to say that love can conquer all poverty. Yah, wait we see how two people can survive without money. -.- Hungry that time feed on love lor!
Then there is this one by Wilber Pan. Wa, can't help it. Wilber Pan is SOO handsome! Ok, haha. Told u it's super secondary school syndrome.. And can you believe it, i still have a huge poster of him in my room. Haha! I swear im his number 1 fan since sec 2.. omg..
And the following one! Juz watch!! The lyrics are like so awwww..
Anyway, the feeling of not working is quite shiok.. Woke up super late den slacked at home.. It's luxury k! Actually im supposed to study.. later k! =P
I studied ytd!! Yeah, although i cheated. I used GC to draw graphs when im not even supposed to use any calculator.
And lovelle, these are for u:
Lovelle, now, stop giggling while watching this.
And this is kenneth's friend. Err, forgot wads the name.. Anyway, he can sing canto songs like how i speak cantonese at home. Omg, and he's no hongkie. I can't even read a sentence in canto. haha..
Ok, i need to take my afternoon nap now.. To get rid of my pimples. Supper tonight again. I swear im gonna turn into a pig if i continue liddat. I haven hit the gym for this week!!!! )=
And i hate going out late at night.
Yesterday when i was walking home, i heard men's voices from the bushes. I swear it wasn't my ipod. Neither was there anyone.
I am NOT hallucinating!
And i sprinted the whole route home, with my SLIPPERS. Ah, good. Exercise. When i reached home, i was sweating like a cow! -.- And god dammit, i freaking can't run/do any vigorous activities in SLIPPERS! It's either barefoot or shoes. AND pls ah... Don't tell me cuz i learn judo, that's why i dont need to be afraid. Cuz I AM AFRAID. Im a coward when im alone.
So unless you can drive me home, take the lift with me and send me to my doorstep, pls don't ask me out at night for this month!