Comex is horrible! Sales is fucked up. The ah boys are not cute. Neither are the customers. And the catered food sucks! (omg, this affects amy MOST)
And im damn suay! Cuz all the customers i served had damn alot of trouble.
Full number porting from business line to individual line, Digital voice number porting from another owner to another address, Digital voice with MOL surflite and free cable tv for foreigners with damnn long address and names, MOL plus with dongle delivery done three weeks later, customers choosing phone like choosing wife liddat, etc
Omg, the list goes on. I just can't complain enough.
And it's 2 am now, just reached home not long ago. Can't freaking get a cab after supper..
ANYWAY, Guess what?! I met HER at Comex today! I swear this is fate. lol!
So, i've made a new friend today. And i supposed it was the most beneficial thing i did today.
It's like almost unbelivable. Haha X)
So hey new friend, just wanna tell you this:
I wanted to contact you quite some time ago last week. But just din't know how you would react (remember the ice cream incident) Yep, but since we met today, haha, everything's settled. (:
It's great knowing you and i seriously think deep down, you're a damn nice girl!
So sorry for all the nasty things i'd once said. I think if i were to read our old entires once again, it will make me speechless. Cuz i'll be thinking, "like do we really hate each other THAT much and why? For what? Seriously.. Does it really make us feel great if the other party did not exist?"
And i supposed you are still somehow affected nowadays. Now we know. It's time to stop giving a fk abt such things.
For those confused readers, i will intro her someday. Haha, no worries, im not turning lesbian or anything. But apparently all the roadshow guys thought that she's a damn good catch. Haha, so for early birds who wanna know her better, $30 admin fee!
OK, i was just kidding. But yep.. So weird after the talk. Felt damn stupid. It's like a 'slap slap' on my face. Oh well, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
Omg, and yes, sleeping late and waking up early for roadshow continously indeed doesn't kill me. Just that it makes me look like a druggy! =X
Oh, anyway, The Love Guru is STUPID lah! BUT! The following show, i believe, is NOT BAD!
Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
I believed i introduced this show 4 mths ago and complained why Singapore is forever so slow at launching movies.
Anyway, it's finally showing this weekend! SO, interested parties, pls msg me! NEXT WEEK I GOT NO SCHOOL (HINT HINT)
I know i know, Amy always watches bimbotic shows. But hey, this is really not too bad..
I mean if you were to wait for 'He's just not that into you', it will only open in the US in Feb 2009!
So no fish, shrimps also good la hor!
Meanwhile, here's the trailer to refresh you what show im talking abt.
Ok, it's 4am now and i need to wake up in a few hours time for work tmr. It's gonna be hell i swear. Just grant me more sales and i'll shut up.
P.s: I dunno if im a lousy gf anot. But i know you definitely did not do a good job being my bf.