Sunday, September 7, 2008
{ 11:11 AM }
I ponned judo because i can't sleep yesterday night and i can't wake up this morning.
Ok, that was just an excuse.
I hate going for sunday sessions.. I dunno why..
'U know i hate this world as much as i hate myself. I always believed that i needed to save myself before saving others. I hate to comment on other people's lives, because it makes me feel stupid. Here i am giving you advices to save your relationship when mine is sinking all the way down.I even asked myself if i wld feel happier when others' relationships worked out right.
The answer is no.
I feel sour, only because i am human too.
I very much want mine to work out right too.
I also want things i can never attain because i am greedy.
I'm sorry.'I swear
BPP Starbucks is my hiding place from reality.
Whenever im emo, i will go there and read books the entire day.
Ok, im so gg to starbucks now and spend my whole day studying there. Aftall i have tons to study.
Btw, i realised I've always been writing things what people wanna read on my blog, rather than what i really feel.
It is like i can't really speak my mind out cuz some things are just not meant to be known to everyone.
But im just going to say everything out now. Cuz i feel miserable, keeping everything to myself.
Until you tell me you don't love me anymore, my heart is going to feel like it's not dying.It hurts but it does not die off by itself.So instead of a slow death, i rather you kill me now.If not i will take anything to win you back.Cuz i juz wanna be with you.Why don't you tell me how i became nobody in your life, when you've always been somebody so dear to me?All i only wanted was to hug you in my sleep. 下次下次 下次大概可以
能碰着谁 成为幸福小姐一次
忘了旧时 和男孩子
热恋几次 仍然如此
犹像礼物 被拆开 一张废纸