_____________________________________________________
This is what
i've been doing instead of studying.
Now kill me.

Look at our conversation.
Huiqin ah, 1 more month to A LEVELS
leh.
Still talking
abt losing weight and guys.
//continued
For the first time after so long, i went out for dinner with my family on a
Saturday night.
And guess what!
MY STUDY GUIDES CAME WHEN I WAS NOT AT HOME!!&^#$%#^**^$@!#!@
I swear really can die man!
The probability of me winning while gambling also higher than this. (I only know how to play uno cards)
Suay suay of all times it came in that
1 hour when i was not at home.
Omg, i wanna kill myself now.
I paid for the deliveryto begin with, and now, i either rearrange for delivery (which takes forever) or go all the way to changi south (That part of S'pore i never even go before) to pick up the books myself.
Omg, SI BEI SUAY!!!
I was thinking to use them since it's coming soon.
Now i need to survive without study guides for the next week or so..
Wah, still can't stop slapping myself for going out.
It was just Bukit Panjang Plaza- 100 steps away!
Omg, i could have felt the delivery man's presence!
Ok, i shld stop... Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
On a brighter side,
Mummy got robbed by me today.
Since i am unemployed, so im naturally broke.
Then no man want me, so no choice lor.. Hahaha..
My mum keep asking me to shut up and buy whatever i need to and don't talk.
She's damn pek chek! LOL!
So i got 1 dress, gymnastic bands, face masks, alot of body shop stuff..
Haha, mummy say i need to get a boyfriend.
See luh, this kind of mother. HAI!!
When i attached that time, you say i never eat dinner with you.
Now i EVERYDAY eat dinner with you, you complain..
Eat dinner with me, very bad meh?!