<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1092985555063980385?origin\x3dhttp://goodbye-n-hello.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

about me.
AMY The heartbroken soul

links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

♥Carrie
♥Debbie
♥Denyse
♥ Eddy
♥Fabian
♥Jasmine Ang
♥KanYu
♥KOO
♥Lovelle
♥Pamela
♥Paula
♥Rachel Chiang
♥Saman
♥Siqi
♥ShiYun
♥Sinhui
♥Qazim
♥YS
♥Yonglin
Archives:
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008


Sunday, September 14, 2008 { 1:35 AM }

I was watching tv and they had this hk movie- 早熟 on channel 8.
Haha, actually, i purposely take note of the timing just to tune in and watch..
Haha, cuz got my chio bu inside X)

But damn cham. Cuz must watch this show with my mummy.. As usual, damn alot of comments -.-
Super irritating when she keeps reminding me that Jaycee Chan (the ah boy in the show)looks like someone of the past.
I know, okay! i've got eyes.
So don't need to tell me.
Watch such shows damn pek chek.. Will have a mixture of emotions..

ANYWAY, It's actually about this teenage couple trying to get together after the girl got pregnant.. Typical storyline, so you can fill in the story urself, as expected..

Here's some part of the show.. They never show how these two monkeys survived in some village.. Damn stupid



Ok la. The show actually quite nice. Reflects very well on teenage relationships. I think the HK government purposely set this show up as a form of determent against teenage sex.

But no harm watching Fiona Sit.
Haha, i think she's seriously damn sweet! I swear she causes diabetics.
Oh gosh, im like her die-hard fan since sec 4 luh!


You know wad. I have a tuition deal on wed afternoon.
Near my hse and good money.
So now it's amore vs earning money.
Omg. How?
I paid for amore alr. I mean i can go for other lessons but the wed lesson's my fav!
I joined amore just to go for THAT particular lesson. -.-
Ok, this is also one of the small reasons why I hate getting used to being single once again.
Cuz i make all my decisions myself when all i do is listen to other's decision in the past.

Now, I feel like a soldier fighting a war with no directions.

I happened to be listening to this song on my comp.
The MV quite sad..
Very unhealthy to watch it at night. Esp for an emo queen like me.




谁要走我的心


谁忘了那就是承诺