<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1092985555063980385?origin\x3dhttp://goodbye-n-hello.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

about me.
AMY The heartbroken soul

links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

♥Carrie
♥Debbie
♥Denyse
♥ Eddy
♥Fabian
♥Jasmine Ang
♥KanYu
♥KOO
♥Lovelle
♥Pamela
♥Paula
♥Rachel Chiang
♥Saman
♥Siqi
♥ShiYun
♥Sinhui
♥Qazim
♥YS
♥Yonglin
Archives:
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008


Thursday, September 4, 2008 { 2:26 AM }

Omg, i still can't stopped crying.

I need to thank all my lucky stars for meeting such a honest taxi driver tonight.

This is crazy, i swear.

Took a cab home just an hour ago.

I was so upset by Lovelle that i kinda left my phone on the cab.

And yes, i only realised that when i was about to sleep.

Omg, i swear my heart came out.
I mean it's not any ah pok phone whereby i don't give a shit.

And i started frantically calling my phone. like 10 times at one go, or more..

And there was actually someone picking up the phone but no one answering it.

And i dunno what drived me so crazy..
I actually went down to the roadside, where i alighted, to wait for 'whoever' that took my phone.

(I thought it was probably the taxi driver cuz i remembered having my phone before leaving the girls)

So i waited from 2.45 am till 3.30am.

And finally a cab stopped in front of me and the same uncle came out and asked me if i were the owner of the phone.

Omg, i swear i just burst into tears.
It's like i don't even know how to thank the uncle.
I just kept crying..


Haha, mummy just asked me if the phone meant so much to me.

Cuz it's freaking ridiculous to sit by the roadside and wait for your phone to come back to you in the middle of the night.

I dunno. It was like spur of the moment kinda thing.
I seriously could have done anything to get the phone back.
_________________________________________________

ANYWAY, get back to the story.

I am seriously upset with you, Lovelle.
Can you please please please don't let a guy screw up your life?

Our date was going all well and perfect, until you mentioned him.

Ok, mention him nevermind.
It hurts me to see you get so drunk when you're emo over him.

(Is it worth it? Ask yourself.)

Nevertheless, here are the pictures..

While waiting for our songs to be played. We waited so long and we sang only 2 songs );



Met two of lovelle's friends..
They kinda wanted to sit outdoor cuz they needed to smoke and wanted shisha.. So yep..
Look at lovelle and you know tonight someone has to send her home..

And Lovelle's damn cute. She keeps swallowing all the steam from the shisha. lol!





And yep, that's kelly. (Lovelle's friend)



I swear im damn sick of camomile now.
Cuz the shisha was of that flavour.
And now im drinking camomile tea before i sleep..


And things were going pretty well before the name - K______ was mentioned.
Then the following pictures explained all.


C'mon, it's just one day that he's not calling you.
If i were like you, i wld probably need to cry my way to JB.

Now, the same few words to you-

Im just a phonecall away.
It's just like getting a bad flu.
It'll be over in just awhile.