I swear i am dead tired now. But what to do, this is a job of the journalist. As if I go on outings only to take pictures and videos then blog abt it.. This is seriously, efficiency.
Ok anyway, to celebrate Junwei'sbday and also to de-stress, CIS have decided to have a KTV session, WITHOUT any alcoholic drinks.
So we went to Party World instead of any pub andrew could have brought us to.
Ok, the part about no alcoholic drinks cannot never happen if there's andrew around. So we still ordered beer, just super expensive only.. -.-
Story starts like this:
I woke up late for Amorethis afternoon. But the 'i-muz-lose-weight' feeling in me was kinda strong, so i still rushed to Amore. Ended up 30 mins late for my cardio lesson. Still had to bargain at the counter so that they could let me attend. Stupid, i paying for the lesson, why you care about my opportunity cost..
Anyway, i din know that i can't use the gym after that cuz it was peak hours. So i waited and waited and waited till it was non-peak hour, then i used the gym. Wa, i swear my muscles are aching now. Damn shiok!
Then after that, i joined the Starhub peers for KTV. Hmm, the usual bunch lor..
Ok, we had quite alot of fun. Just that wen hao and i have the 'Cinderella- syndrome'. Once we reached 12am, we started feeling sleepy. So i sat there and started stoning.. Haha! Hmm, ok. I need to improve my chinese. Cuz i realised most of the time (if not all times) i suck at reading chinese lyrics. Got time lag.. And hor, i freaking can't sing canto songs although im a hongkie. This one really cannot help it lah..
Ok, here are the pictures. Too tired to type alr.. Sorry, photos in random order. For more, pls go Facebook.
They say kangwei looks like he's afraid of me. Haha, how is that possible. I'm like how lovely CAN! LOL!
Andrew says," Now that Jason is not around, i can hug u lelor!" Then before anything, he own self own target alr! Tsktsk!
Now Fabian, this is Eddy. He can be ur father lelor. So pls dun think of anything funny hor!
This stupid JUNWEI, think he birthday boy very big lah. Suan me the entire night.. Stupid BIG BREAST! Haha, me and the two piece of pork (Haha, internal joke)
This is Christy. The girl who took over me. Hmm, she has the same character as me, just not so auntie. Haha! And i swear she's freaking tall. I think at least 176cm.
Ahh, Shyan! Haha, motherly figure. Oops!
EDMOND! You extra delor! So tackless.. *Shake head*
The girls that were there. Now you know. Haha, only Liying can sing damn well. Christy and i really same pattern. Chinese fail de. By the time we read the chinese words, the song finish alr..
GAY PARTNERS. Enough said.
Oh haha, this is the handsome ah boy from my school that my friends went 'Awwww'. Ok, better in real life. Solid ah! Ok, corporate discount. 50 cents every alphabet of his email addy. Anyone?
Ok, i swear this outing is so family-orientated. LOL!
Here's one of the videos.. Err, quality horrible like hell cuz of imeem. Will upload it with youtube soon. Meanwhile, wanna watch here's the preview.
Ok, i am damn tired. It's 6am in the morning. I swear this is killing me. I need to wake up soon, run den go school to study.
And finally, my study guide will be reaching me soon. Haha! SOON.... I finally got the email regarding my study guides..
Even a cat on the street knows you better than i do. I will just fuck off myself, alright. I just want to stop feeling pathetic.