Thursday, September 4, 2008
{ 2:11 PM }
So today is.... the 4th of Sept.Every 4th of the month, my heart skips a beat.Today I just wanna sleep in bed all day so 4th of sep will be over soon.Alright, i will stop this.Nope, not crying, not emoing. My friend asked " So what do you think is on his mind now?"I replied, " Definitely not me."And she said, " So are you alright?"Of course im not alright.But im being more practical this time.Cuz by crying to the world and telling them my 'oh-so-poor-thing' story isn't exactly going to make Jason come back to me.That's why im not saying a thing.//continued..
And i went to study with
Huiqin today.
She never fails to
inspire pressure me to lose weight.
This crazy woman reads
'Oxygen' magazine.
Hahaha, and she will tell me how important it is to have abs.
Reminds me how many 10 km runs she does a week and how men suck (my fav).
Haha, look at her sweet face and you won't even believe that she's a hardcore canoeist. (refer to following black and white photo )

I always tell her i don't care what training she does.
As long as i can still spot her under the moonlight, she's my friend.
And while she's reading how to train abs, look at what bimbo amy is reading..

(Refer to above conversation)
Nope, the book din't answer my question.
I really dunno what he's thinking.
But i know what I am thinking.
Cuz if God were to pay me everytime i think of him, i would be richer than Oprah by now.

I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow,
I watched the stars crash in the sea,
If I could ask God just one question...
Why aren't you here with me?...Tonight
-Someday we'll know