Saturday, September 6, 2008
{ 10:33 AM }
Omg, you know i woke up this morning at 8am, went to the toilet, sat in there and felt so sad.
So FREAKING SAD.
Ok, and then, i went back to sleep straight after that.
Cuz i supposed it was the lack of sleep.
But now, I really need to get out of bed..
Yes, NOW!
Omg, can someone tell amy that she can't just hide in bed and wait for the day to be over even if it's one of the days of the week she hates most?
My room is in a mess. It's like a pig sty!
I have tissue all over my rug.
A half-eaten cereal bar at some corner of my bed.
Library book next to my pillow.
I cannot find my N95.
A used facemask on the floor nxt to my bed.
Empty carton of mocca milk and leftover grapes from yesterday lying in my room.
My curtains were always down. Like now when the sun is bright.
And i've found fake eyelashes, which i'd used on monday to be lying on my bed! Wtf!
Ok, i need to pack my room and stop hiding in bed.
This is crazy.
I look so okay when im not okay.
And my room explains it all.
And every now and then when people ask me, " You alright?"
I've alr got a template answer to reply back..
"Yea, kinda but not really. I mean, you know? I always hoped things worked out right for us..."Haha, sounds like what they say in movies, huh?
Exactly.
Cuz this love seems like an episode of some lousy drama.

If I should die before I wake
It's cause you took my breath away
Losing you is like living in a world with no air.
-No Air